How To Reset WiFi Password : We all are using the internet and the majority of us are just connected to the web using our several kinds of mobile or other devices. There may be different types of having a stable internet connection, as some use it directly from their internet service providers(ISP) and some share it from other devices such as hotspots or wifi etc.
WI-FI is a very commonly used term in the era of the internet as we all use it in our day-to-day lives both in personal and professional contexts. It is a technology that enables us to share internet connectivity using radio waves so that many digital devices can share the internet from one particular source of internet.
We generally use the wi-fi services from the router which is connected to the main internet line and then it shares the internet connectivity with all other connected devices with it. Almost all the major organizations use wi-fi services to connect the operating devices to the internet.
How To Reset WiFi Password
We all secure our Wi-Fi network with the password so that the nonauthorized person can’t make use of it. Sometimes we need to reset the Wi-Fi password for some security reasons to make sure the internet connection remains fully secured and you can reset the password using some simple steps.
Here in this article, we are going to assist you in changing or resetting your Wi-Fi password using our simple guide. This guide is going to be useful for all those people who are having a hard time resetting their passwords.
How to Reset/Change Wi-Fi Password
- First of all, just go to your web browser and type the IP address of your Wi-Fi router, for instance, the Netgear routers have the common IP address as 192.168.0.1
- The IP address of the router is used to set up the network and address other issues including security such as changing the password etc.
- Now if you want to change your password then you need to enter your default user id and the password.
- Once you are logged in to your account then go to the wireless tab and there you will find the section of your network name and its password as well.
- Now to change your default password you just need to click on the wireless security option under the same wireless tab.
- There you can type your new password as per your desire and then simply save it.
- Now to make your password change effective you just need to reboot your device and then your new password will be effective on your Wi-Fi router.
- Resetting the Forgotten Password
Well, If you have forgotten your password and want to recover it then you should follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Enter the IP address of your Wi-Fi router in the URL section and it will redirect you to your route page.
- There head to the wireless tab and go to the wireless security section.
- You can there check out your default password easily which you can use to connect your other devices to the Wi-Fi network.
We hope that this article would help you to reset/change your Wi-Fi password in all possible scenarios. If you need any other assistance then kindly let us know.