How to Check WiFi Speed: Well, the majority of us have been using the Wi-Fi network to get connected to the web both in our context and in a professional context as well. In this course, we often need to check Wi-Fi speed to make sure that network bandwidth is appropriate for our web browsing purposes.
How to Check WiFi Speed
Many of us want to check out our Wi-Fi network connection speed, but we don’t have any idea about its process.
Here we will help those of our readers in facilitating the Wi-Fi speed check by following some simple steps.
Checking Wi-Fi Speed in Phone(iOS)
So, if you are using the iOS device along with the Wi-Fi network for internet access, then you simply need to follow a separate guide to check the Wi-Fi speed in the phone/mac.
Here is the detailed step-by-step guide for your consideration.
- As a first set,p you simply need to go to your MacBook’s menu and find out the Network Utility option there.
- Click on it and then you will be able to see your current Wi-Fi connection icon in there.
Simply click on the icon and it will provide you with the speed status of your Wi-Fi network.
You can also check the speed through some websites like
Checking Wi-Fi Speed in PC/Laptop
If you want to check the Wi-Fi speed in pc or laptop which is having Windows operating system, then you need to follow a different guide to check out the Wi-Fi speed.
Window pc or laptops generally have very simple steps to check out overall Wi-Fi network bandwidth.
Kindly follow our below-mentioned step-by-step guide in the same order.
- As a first set,p you just need to get the right downside Wi-Fi icon on your computer’s screen which will take you to “Open Network and Sharing Center”.
- Click on the option and then click on “Wi-Fi connection“.
- Now a network status window will pop up with all the basic and advanced information about the Wi-Fi connection.
- You can simply check out the current speed status of your Wi-Fi network.
The above-mentioned step-by-step guide can be used on iPhone devices as well as MacBooks.
We hope that the article would sort out your Wi-Fi speed-checking issue without facing any sort of issue.