If you’re looking for How To Change Voicemail On iPhone, we can help. It’s a quick and easy process that can done in just a few simple steps. Let’s learn “How To Change Voicemail On iPhone” together and give your callers a new message!
How To Change Voicemail On iPhone
Changing the voicemail greeting on an iPhone is a simple process. This can done through the Phone app and can used to personalize your voicemail message and make it more unique.
To change the voicemail greeting on your iPhone, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Phone app on your iPhone’s home screen.
- Tap the “Voicemail” tab located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- You will see a “Greeting” option in the upper-left corner. Tap on it.
- If you have not set up a custom greeting before, you will see the “Default” option. Tap on it to record a new greeting. If you have already set a custom greeting and want to change it, you will see the existing greeting listed.
- Tap the “Record” button to start recording your new voicemail greeting. You will have a maximum of 30 seconds to record your message.
- After recording your greeting, tap the “Stop” button to finish recording.
- You can tap the “Play” button to listen to your new greeting and decide if you are satisfied with it. If not, you can repeat the recording process.
- Once you are happy with your new greeting, tap the “Save” button to set it as your voicemail greeting.
How To Change Voicemail On iPhone – iOS 13
To change the voicemail on an iPhone running iOS 13:
- Open the Phone app on your iPhone.
- Click on the Voicemail tab at the bottom right.
- Click the Greeting button at the top left.
- Choose one of the default greetings or tap Custom to record a new one.
- To record a custom greeting, tap Record and speak your greeting after the beep.
- Tap Stop when finished, and then tap Play to listen to your recording.
- If you’re happy with your recording, tap Save. If not, tap Re-record to try again.
- Once you have saved your greeting, it will automatically set as your active voicemail greeting.
How To Change Your Voicemail iPhone iOS 16
To change voicemail on iOS 16, follow these steps:
- Open the Phone app on your iPhone
- Click on the Voicemail tab located in the bottom right corner
- Click on the greeting you would like to change
- Click “Custom” to record a new greeting
- Follow the on-screen instructions to record and save your new voicemail greeting.
How To Change Voicemail On iOS 15
To change your voicemail greeting on iOS 15, follow these steps:
- Open the Phone app on your iPhone running iOS 15.
- Tap on the “Voicemail” tab at the bottom right corner of the screen. You’ll see a list of your voicemails.
- In the top right corner, tap on the “Greeting” button. It will represented by a microphone icon.
- You’ll directed to the “Custom” tab where you can record a new voicemail greeting.
- Tap the red record button to start recording your new greeting. You’ll have a maximum of 30 seconds to record your message.
- After recording, tap the “Play” button to listen to your greeting and make sure it sounds as desired.
- If you’re satisfied with the recording, tap the “Save” button.
- You can choose to use the new greeting for all callers or select specific contacts to use the custom greeting.
- If you want to assign the custom greeting to all callers, tap “Set as Default Greeting.” If you want to assign it to specific contacts, tap “Assign to Contacts” and select the contacts you want to use the new greeting for.
- Once you’ve made your selection, tap “Save” in the top right corner to save your changes.
That’s it! Your voicemail greeting has been changed to the custom message you recorded. Callers will now hear the new greeting when they reach your voicemail.