How to Change Amazon Password: Your Amazon password is an important part of your account security and it’s important to keep it updated regularly. Whether you need to change your password due to security reasons or simply want to change it for personal reasons, Amazon provides a simple and straightforward process to update your password, whether you are using the desktop website or the mobile app.
How to Change Amazon Password on the Amazon App
To change your Amazon password on the Amazon app, follow these steps:
- Click on the Amazon app on mobile device.
- Tap the three lines in the upper-left corner of the screen to access the menu.
- Scroll down and tap “Settings”.
- Tap “Accounts & Lists”.
- Tap “Your Account”.
- Tap “Login & security”.
- Tap “Change password”.
- Enter the Amazon current password, then enter and confirm your new password.
- Tap “Save Changes”.
Change Amazon password on the desktop
To change your Amazon password on the desktop, follow these steps:
- Go to the Amazon website (www.amazon.com)
- Click on “Accounts & Lists” in the top right corner.
- Click on “Sign in” and enter your email address and password.
- Click on “Your Account”.
- Click on “Login & security”.
- Click on “Edit” next to “Change password”.
- Enter your current password, then enter and confirm your new password.
- Click on “Save Changes”.
Your Amazon password will be updated immediately and you can use your new password to sign in to your Amazon account on the website or the app.
Changing your Amazon password is a quick and easy process that can be done in just a few minutes. Whether you use the desktop website or the mobile app, the steps are straightforward and designed to help you update your password with ease. By following the steps outlined above, you can keep your Amazon account secure and enjoy the benefits of shopping and using Amazon services with peace of mind. Whether you need to update your password for security reasons or simply want to change it for personal reasons, updating your password is an important step in maintaining the security and privacy of your Amazon account.