Well finding the Wi-Fi password can quite be a task for any tech user, who is just beginning to use the digital devices since often the devices follow the different patterns for password retrieval.
How to Find Saved Wifi Password
So, if you are one of those users who are finding difficulty in retrieving your Wi-Fi password either through your phone or by pc laptop, then you are at the right article to seek help in this regard.
Checking Wi-Fi Password in Phone
As we know that our Android and iOS devices are mostly the ones, which are highly used with Wi-Fi network for the internet access.
Here below is our step by step guide to check Wi-Fi password in android device with the Android operating system 10
- First of all go to the settings of your Android device and tap on Network and Internet there.
- Next tap on Wi-Fi icon.
- You will there see the lists of Wi-Fi networks there out of which you need to choose your existing Wi-Fi network.
- You will now see the cogwheel icon right in left front side.
- It will open the basic details about your Wi-Fi network.
- Next click on “Share” icon during which you will be required to confirm that it is you by your fingerprint.
- Once you confirm it then you will be able to see the password of your connected Wi-Fi network in your Android device.
Checking Wi-Fi Password in PC or Laptop
Well, if you are using Windows pc or laptop then kindly check out below mentioned guide to know your Wi-Fi password.
- First if all you must be connected to the Wi-Fi in order to find its password.
- Now simply click on Wi-Fi icon in the right system icon side of your pc or laptop.
- Next click on “Open and Network Sharing Center”.
- Again find the icon of same Wi-Fi and right-click on its status.
- It will open the dialogue of basic information about the Wi-Fi network.
- Now simply click on the icon of network properties and then on the “Security Tab”.
- There you will finally be able to see the network keys or the password of your Wi-Fi network.
We believe that this step by step guide will help you in easily knowing the Wi-Fi password in your pc or laptop.